Thursday, July 29, 2010

Buy Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Set 72/Tin with New Colors



Over All Rating Reviews :
These pencils are really great They are quite soft so you can get a nice even coat across the paper. Because they are so soft though you will have to sharpen them often especially if you are pressing hard while you work. This is to be expected though of any colour pencil that is soft.

I did an art project for my class & when I was finished presenting my artwork my class mate asked, what medium did you use? When I remarked colour pencils she was shocked lol. She could clearly see the difference between the Faber-Castell pencils she was using and my Prismacolor pencils.

This is a quality product. I just wish I had the 132 set! :)
Get more detail about Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Set 72/Tin with New Colors.


!!1 Cheap Baby Dishes And Utensils Curved Spoons 99% Buying Apple Display



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links