Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buying Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Set 48/Tin with Two Bonus Artstix



Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased these a few months ago when I decided to relax by coloring. *don't laugh at me, it's fun* I've been coloring in books like this, Paisley Designs Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Book). I read the glowing reviews for Prismacolor Premier pencils and decided to give them a try. I soon found out that, for my purpose, regular colored pencils perform just as nicely for a lot less money. These pencils are more suited for use by artists & aren't necessary for average use.

I am totally impressed that these pencils can be used to draw marbles that look transparent like the ones on the cover of this book Masterful Color: Vibrant Colored Pencil Paintings Layer by Layer.

By the way, all you artists probably know this, but in case you don't know...these pencils need to be sharpened before you use them. A nice sharpener is included in the box.
Get more detail about Sanford Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Set 48/Tin with Two Bonus Artstix.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links