Sunday, August 22, 2010

Purchase PrismaColor Thick Lead Art Pencils, Assorted Colors, 120/Set SAN03602



Over All Rating Reviews :
I have Prismacolor pencils. I don't have the larger set. I have the 72qty. I have been using these pencils for years. I love how well they blend. I also like how you can apply different layers to your drawings.(like when you're doing hair I use an average of 5 or 6 different colors just to make it look like natural hair.Then you have the variety and depth of the skin tones you can create. I use mulitple shades/colors and layer them to give nice undertones to the skin.
Get more detail about PrismaColor Thick Lead Art Pencils, Assorted Colors, 120/Set SAN03602.


!!1 Soaps And Cleansers Soaps Get It Now! Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links