Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shop For PRISMACOLOR OVAL PENCIL SHARPENER



Over All Rating Reviews :
It surprises me that Prismacolor would put their name on this. If you look closely on the metal sharpener within the plastic case, it's just a regular sharpener that you can get at any office supply store. I purchased this at the major art supply retailer where I normally buy my PrismaColors.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here (I've only been sharpening pencils since I was about 3 years old, and now I'm 39), but I find it a horrible pencil sharpener. The wood surrounding the 'lead' usually gets mashed and splintered. More often than not, the lead breaks off just beneath the wood. The bevel is too steep and short. There is not enough lead exposed after sharpening. The sharpener gets clogged with every use. The shavings reservoir gets full much too soon. It is much too expensive for what you get.

I've wasted too many precious millimeters of pencil using this sharpener. I only use it when I'm doing demos at my art shows. I much prefer using an electric sharpener, but end up using this one in emergencies. I'm looking for a good travel sharpener.
Get more detail about PRISMACOLOR OVAL PENCIL SHARPENER.


99% Shop For ASUS LCD Monitor !!1 Best Buy Desk Armoire



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links