Friday, May 6, 2011

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN) Right now



Over All Rating Reviews :
I'm an illustrator and I used these pencils for the first time on a full-color illustration. I was really disappointed and ended up mostly using my old SwissColor set just to get the project done. I spent most of my time sharpening the pencils because more often than not the lead in the pencil was already broken so I'd sharpen and the lead would fall out, I'd keep going until I got a good tip or at least good enough to get the color down. Unfortunately I sharpened the yellow ocre down to 1/4 of the original length and never did get a good tip that didn't fall out. I was so disappointed because I had heard such good things about these pencils. I called the company to see if they would reimburse the purchase and their only solution was for me to send in the pencils I was unhappy with (individually) and they would mail me back replacements. These pencils are just too expensive to sharpen away 3/4 and still not have a point that usable. Don't waste your money. For the equivalent price SwissColor is the way to go. I don't know why I even bothered trying out the prisma colors when I've been using SwissColor for years of illustrating with great results and very few breakages.
Get more detail about Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN).





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links