Thursday, May 5, 2011

Shop For Professional Thick Core Art Pencils, Assorted Colors, 24/Set SAN03597



Over All Rating Reviews :
When I first saw the texture of the color the pencils leave, my immediate thought was why did I spend this much money on these as opposed to just buying a big box of crayola crayons. Since I was coloring the Victorian Houses adult coloring book, I soon knew why. The detail I was able to achieve with these coloring the trim and such, I could never have done with the regular crayons. Since these are the first time I've used these for such a project I can't compare them to other coloring pencils I've used in the past since I've never needed this sort of detail with color pencils. My only regret is that I didn't buy the 48 color box since I could have gotten 2x as much for only 10 more bucks. Sometimes while coloring I wish I had more color variations of red, beige and orange including a grey. I imagine everything I've been wanting is in the 48 box. Overall, very good pencils. I find that the sharp tip is more durable than at least one reviewer stated.
Get more detail about Professional Thick Core Art Pencils, Assorted Colors, 24/Set SAN03597.


!!1 Onkyo Ht-s5200 Home Entertainment Save



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links