Monday, January 24, 2011

Art Contest #1! Closed. Message to my subscribers!


Down below there is more info on how to enter.. There are no prizes but the winners will be in my winners video for the whole world to see. The dead line is October 31, 2010 .. the end of October. I'd just like to see what you all are drawing! I can't wait to see your art! It can be any medium. HERES HOW TO ENTER.. e-mail my Artist e-mail: JPcoloredpencil@aol.com or post on my artist facebook page: www.facebook.com

Related : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! !!1 Gazelle Freestyle Buy Online !!1 Discount Roberto Bianci Watch




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links