Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shop For Prismacolor Art Stix Set 48 Colors



Over All Rating Reviews :
My art professor brought a set of these in for us to experiment with; they're pretty incredible. The pigments are gorgeous, very saturated, vivid, and blendable. I'm getting a set myself for another class, and I think they're well-worth the steep price. I feel like I should mention the blending process--it's time-consuming and slow, so if you're really impatient to be done with a piece these might not be for you. It'll help if you lay down an even layer of pigment. I learned that the hard way when I pressed down too hard on parts of my paper and, even after extensive blending, had darker shades where I wanted one even tone. That said, the results are well-worth it and I'm really excited to be working with these again.
Get more detail about Prismacolor Art Stix Set 48 Colors.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links