Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brand new Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I own these pencils and I personally think they are great. I have the 72 color set and I think the creamy leads are excellent because they are soft and free of impurities that cheap colored pencils have. I have not had trouble with blooming or layering so far. I really like the fact that you can reorder specific colors through the Prismacolor website. Be sure to buy an appropriate pencil sharpener. The Prismacolor Colored Pencil sharpener is a good one but you can only sharpen one or two pencils before needing to clean it out. That is the only drawback I have found.
Get more detail about Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 72 Count (03599TN).





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links