Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sakky's Iron on Transfer Tutorial - For Plushies! * PART 1/2


Part one of a tutorial on how I do iron on transfer faces for plushies. The only thing that has changed since doing this tutorial is that I now draw the eyes with pencils and colored pencils before ironing then add the ink after ironing. This helps to keep it from sticking. :) Part Two: www.youtube.com Visit me on Deviantart: sakky-attack.deviantart.com See my work on www.animeplushie.com Tools I use are are: - iron on transfer paper (for dark fabrics) - an iron - a hard, non porous surface - fabric (in this case, felt) - Sakura Micron pen - Prismacolor colored pencils - sharp, small scissors - a pin

Thanks To : ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! ±1±: My Laptop Store !!1 Saving Confidence Fitness Cross Trainer




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links