Friday, March 18, 2011

Shop For Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 48 Count (24103598T84)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I was sent a confirmation email that said my package had shipped out on Aug 19th. It was suppose to come no later than the 27th of Sept. On the 27th it was not received. First I contacted Fedex because a tracking number was issued out. They informed me that they were contacted to issue a shipping label but they not yet contacted to pick up the order and ship it. So then I contacted the seller through email which is the only way to contact them on the 27th at 2:43 pm and said "You forgot to call fedex and send for a pick-up. I told them I would like to rectify this error by shipping my order overnight. I am an freelance artist and wanted to use this medium for a project. I was on a deadline. I paid almost $8 in shipping. Well they email me back the next day and said they have already standard shipped it and it was sent out before they got my message. They said it was on back order this whole time. I looked at the Fed Ex tracking and wrote back "It is very convenient that I wrote my email before 3pm and this "backorder" was then sent out at 3:07. Don't you guys send out a notice when it is on back order? The fact that you had sent me a message that it was shipped, and fedex was written up a label on that day, tells me that somebody forgot to call for a pick-up." They emailed me back with "It is a coincidence that your order was shipped out the day you sent your complaint. Items are placed on back order if they are sold out in our retail store, before the inventory is updated online." I think they should of emailed me after they sent out a confirmed 'out for shipping email' to me that said "sorry this item is on back order We will contact you when it comes in". They did not send an On Back Order notification and then sent it to me with a shipping wait of Sept. 3rd! I said I was contacting Amazon to file a claim and refusing my order unless they at least give me free shipping. they did refund my shipping. The pencils came with long cracks in the wood and no two extra color sticks like they advertise. Not happy! I knew I should of bought something shipped through Amazon, which does a wonderful job with customer satisfaction. But No I went through Whole Sale Stuff. The price was 37.95 instead of the 75.99 and I guess I got what I paid for.
Get more detail about Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils 48 Count (24103598T84).





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links